Saturday, November 29, 2008

Stuck in my head.

When I heard Beyonce was coming out with a new album I was like, here we go! I mean, I don't get me wrong, she's very talented but her last album didn't show me much and that single "single ladies" is kinda...uh...I don't know the word I'm looking for. I wasn't really feeling "If I were a boy" at first. First of all, it seem like she was taking Ciara's concept-ish. It's almost the same song but as I listen to it again, it's a little different. Lyric wise, of course. Then I watched the video. It was touching. I like the song a lot now and I can't get it out of my head. I've been listening to it for the past 2 days. LOL I'm not going to lie, that video made me cry. At first I was like, "dang, poor guy" then when it switched over, I was like "oh, wow. poor girl". After all, it was the point of the song. I'm glad the song with the video because for some reason we have a lot of that going on. LOL Well, anyway...I'm posting the video. Watch if you haven't seen it. Watch if you wanna anyway. Peesh! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na_da8u93GA

No comments: