Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gas is going low again??


I notice that gas has went down a lot since the beginning of the year. People told me that gas will reach up to $6 by August and we won't see $1-something gas in like, the next 5 years! Well...I drove by the QT and guess what I saw? Gas is $1.98! And I checked around, the lowest gas reported in GA is $1.87...wow! That's a great change. I'm actually happy about this. YAY!! Now, the question is, how long is this going to be this way? Once again, me and my better half were talking and his theory is that the big oil companies didn't realize that raising gas will make them money but how the economy is, people can't afford to buy gas. Which means people going to buy smaller cars. And that means, those American owned cars who get a little bit profit from the oil companies aren't really doing too good. Why? Because if you can't afford gas but you have to get around, you're going to buy a smaller car. And who makes smaller cars that runs on gas? Yes, the Japanesse! Mostly foregin cars is the way to go. They are better on gas and they are cute! lol Heck, I wanted a bettle myself!! (and still do! Shhhh!) So, America are just making these hybrids. But they still lost a lot of money because people are still buying those foregin cars and used ones. Smart move, big oil companies! Way ta go on the future planning! But anyway...I'm through with that... Just wanted to comment on the gas. :) Til next time!

2 comments:

CraigJC said...

Cheap gas again. YAY! Love the blog, come visit sometimes.

http://popwife.blogspot.com/

Jayivey said...

Thank you!! Thanks for reading my Blog!! (and thanks for leaving a POSITIVE comment.)
I'll check your blog out!