Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Days getting longer



Now that day light savings hit, I thought the days will get shorter. For me, not so much. I work longer hours, I work on a lot of school work and freelance work and I also have those home duties of cleaning, cooking, eating and taking care of everything. Yea yea yea, blah. And now another holiday is coming. Christmas. I use to love Christmas so much. I still love the lights, the weather, the songs, spending time with family and whatnot. (it snowed yesterday while I was at school)
I'm trying to figure out how to get all the important people out the way and what to get them? This shouldn't be too hard...right? Yea yea... it's going to be really cheap. lol ok, let's stop talking about this. So, I'm almost done with the whole transfer policy getting into another school. We shall see how that goes. I tried to get some kind of credit card and they sent me a letter in the mail telling me why they couldn't give it to me. Ugh.
I still get retarded comments on this thing but something is better than nothing, right? I guess.
Well, I gotta write 3 essay...so, I got my work cut out for me...yea...
til next time.

No comments: