Sunday, November 2, 2008


Yesterday was my friend's funeral. Though I wasn't too hype about going...I'm glad I went. I went because I didn't want to not show up because I'd want my friends to come to mines. It was well put together and organized. A lot of funerals I went to were kind of...ghetto or just last too long for no reason. A few friends and family got up and spoke and read poems and sung solos. Her dad got up and spoke as well. It wasn't in the program but he felt he could do it. He was strong the whole time, til he got to explaining the struggles him and his wife went through making sure she was going to be ok and taking care of her til her last days. I wish I could of saw her and spoke to her before all this. I spoke too, but I didn't get to say all I wanted to say because I got choked up and I got even more sad than I was before. I think about her a lot. I hate that had to happen to her. But I'm glad she isn't in anymore pain. I'm glad she isn't suffering from two different cancers. I'm glad I got to know her for this short time. R.I.P. Tiffani Nicole Capers "Tippy"

No comments: