Tuesday, November 4, 2008

America has spoken


I'm so happy I got to witness this great moment in history. Obama won. I can't believe it. I was actually doubting that he might not win. It was a good race and yea, there were a lot of stabs thrown out, but I guess playing dirty doesn't pay off in the end. That or people just don't want another Bush in office. I like Obama though. He's a family man with 2 sweet little girls, a loving wife and he knows what's it like struggle. He wants everyone to live comfortable. Not just the rich be rich and the poor stay poor. I think that's fair. This election also proves that America is more sexiest than racist...or are they??? No one threaten to kill Hilary. Well...it's about time for a change. America is suppose to be diverse anyway. Not just one way... I hope Obama does a great job just like Clinton in office. I'm glad everyone got out there and voted. I'm glad I experienced the voting process and I'm glad that my first time voting was on a historical election. I will forever remember this. :) OBAMA '08

P.S. All in all, McCain actually made a good ending speech. It wasn't sour at all. I commend him for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i always know he was gona win(obama08) all crazy