Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!!! And the rest...


My best friend,me,my little cousin, and my other best friend.
I know it's been a while. Yea, been kinda busy. I started getting scheduled to work more now, I guess for the holidays. That's good...and bad. Well, let's see. I went to my hometown for Thanksgiving and saw my family and closest friends. It was nice. I had a great time. Though a few people I would love to see come didn't come, it was nice for what it's worth. We started eating around 3-ish. My uncle came by and so did my girl, Ashley. My cousin, Joe Joe stopped by for a second. Then the next door neighbors came by for a second. I made a pumpkin spice cake. And it looked scary for a second but it tasted great! It gotten eaten quick! Yaaay!! :)
So I went to my aunt's house and saw my uncle and my cousins from Miami, Detroit, and Washington D.C. I'm so happy I got to see them though I missed a few people. I had to go back home because unfortunately I had to work on Black Friday. UGHHH! Oh well...
And that's about it. Been working late hours for a week-ish now. So, I been tired... so If I don't blog much, that's why. Man, the holidays....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the WHITE GIRL? Your best friend is a WHITE GIRL? What happened to you that you don't have a black best friend? Do you live is North Dakota or a trailer park or something?

Jayivey said...

Trust me, she's more black than I am! Why does he race matter anyway?