Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's wrong with that??


So, I been working A LOT for the past few days and I'm like, super tired when I get home. Oh well, I need the money. Anyway, on my lunch break I went to Starbucks because they have the most delicious pumpkin spice lattes ever!!!!! (keep in mind, I work at another coffee house called Seattle's Best Coffee, owned by Starbucks) Well, came back and didn't get a chance to drink it all, so I had to bring it back to work with me. Well, one of my co-workers give me the hardest time about it. Like, why would I go to Starbucks on my break? Cause I need the caffeine and the flavor, man!! :) Double yum, homie! lol Anyway, so I'll probably never hear the end of that....til I do something else dumb. LOL My question is, is it THAT wrong?! I know others have done things like this!! Like this lady said she worked at publix but shopped at Kroger! That's genius! You know why? Cause Kroger is really cheap compared to Publix! You go, Lady!! Anywa, that ends this really short dumb blog...til next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Companies frown upon that. If you worked a Mickey D's and you went to break @ Burger King, do you think the manager would like one of their workers eating the competition's food in the view of their customers? The patrons would be like, "if their own workers are eating/drinking their products, why should I?"

Jayivey said...

Obviously. I'm not mad about it though. Even the managers get tired of their own product. If we had pumpkin spice lattes', I wouldn't go NOWHERE!