Thursday, November 6, 2008

The aftermath!


So after the election or something and people find out who won (Obama), there's mixed feelings all over the place. Some good, some...not so good. Some people are EXCITED as crap! I never seen so many people so happy. South Park even pushed out an episode THAT quick about all this. (My boyfriend and I are still trying to figure out how they did that exactly.) I for one, is glad Obama won. We need a change. We need an intelligent leader with great views and we need peace. I love his family. It's very inspiring. And I think he'll do great as president. A lot of people are worried about lack of experience. That can be an issue but how can you get experience if you don't start somewhere? He seem like he thought a lot of this out. And I say, "have a little faith people". He's not completely in this alone.
Ok ok, I'm sorry but I'm backtracking now. I notice that South Park always has a message in there somewhere or another. That episode was the Obama supports were celebrating TOO hard and the McCain supports were taking him losing to the expreme. I agrees.
It's a big accomplishment Obama won. He worked hard. McCain did, too. He did all he could. In the end, fear and hate will not bring you to victory. Period.
Congrats, Obama.

No comments: