Saturday, May 23, 2009

Graduation night: Failed.

Ok, remember I said I was going to a graduation? I went. It went by so quick and it was ok I guess...I mean most graduations are boring til you see the person you came for walk across the stage. Anyway, the first time EVER that I've seen this at a graduation, someone got into a big fight! WHAT DA F***?! How are you going to fight at a graduation?! You are not only looking dumb but you're ruining other people's special night. Thanks a lot, assholes. Jeez. And nobody knows what they were even fighting about. It was like 2 grown women and 4 other young girls. Wow. So, there was the usual weave on the ground afterwards. Police and screaming people. So sad. I guess on a good note, most of everyone I knew didn't see the fight. Only the people on the inside of the building saw it. So sad...Shaking my head.

No comments: