Friday, May 22, 2009

graduation day! (for the young'ns)


Today, I'm getting ready to go to one of my BF's graduation. I'm so proud of her! It was actually 4 graduations I was suppose to appear to this week, but I had to miss one because of school. Ugh...who goes to school from 6 to 10pm anyway?!! I will be making 3 of them because they are all at the same place. Isn't that something? lol But at least I'm going to be there! :) My mom and dad went to the one I couldn't go to. They said it was really nice and my friend looked really pretty. :) (sorry I couldn't make it, red.)
So, anyway today I will be getting ready for my hour long drive to see my friends and some of my family. But in the meantime I have to do something with my hair! It sucks so bad!!!
I think it's going to rain. And my cat is so bad...he eats all the time and he messes up everything.

Ok, now random question of the day.... Cicly Tyson or Ester Roll...Who rocked it better?
Til next time...I gotta get ready to go!

No comments: