Tuesday, May 19, 2009

rainy days

On a raining gray saturday, I sit reading a Marie Claire magazine and eating left over lasagna that I cooked an previous day and wishing I didn't have to work.
That's how most of my saturdays or weekends are. I would much rather be eating a hot fudge sundae doodling in my sketch book or curled up eating strawberry sorbet watching a movie with my boo. But that's life. Ever since I been working and out of my parents' house, I never had a Saturday off. Or Friday, nor Sunday. I guess that's life. No complains here....just saying.
I have a great friend who's really close to me and my family. I know something she doesn't know and well, because she doesn't know this, it's hurt her so bad. She' mad at the wrong person. What do I do? I mean, it's non of my business to get involved but when someone you see is hurt by it, do you sit back and watch? And I just know that if she found out the truth, she'll be mad at me for not saying anything because we are "better" than that. :( Oh well...I'll figure something out.
School is boring and depressing.
Work...I don't even wanna talk about.
And life....well, I'm here! I'm glad I still have my family and loved ones.
Well, I guess I'll end this one...
Til next time!

No comments: