Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why I love art.


There are a TON of reasons why I love art. Art is a form of communication to everyone all over the world. You don't need to speak every language to interpret art. Art is a beautiful form of expression. Everyone has art. Everyone like art. Art is wonderful. I love art.
When I see beautiful artwork, it makes me remember why I came to this dump (aia).
My mother always inspired me from day one, when I discovered I had an artistic ability. She didn't let me lose it. She pushed me to keep doing what I loved. She didn't have much but she would always let me draw on the back of her old work documents or scrap paper she found. Thanks mom.
A man that I have known since I was 14 and is as close and dear to me as ever is one of my biggest inspirations. He makes me believe that I am good. Not just good enough. He's an artist himself, so I can take his word for it. He inspires me when I see him do a good piece from time to time.
A good friend of mines who I met when I first moved here is a very great artist. He use to be alone a lot but hung with me and my roomie and friends occasionally. He wants to be an illustrator. I always admired his artwork. I never see him because he's always on the go but I do see his work from time to time. It gets me inspired.
Sometimes just really good movies or book covers or things I see around makes me inspired. Not particularly a person. But whatever the art form is, whether it's music, drawing, painting, modeling, designing hair style or clothes, cooking or whatever, art is art. Art is beautiful and original.
That's why I love art.
Til next time

No comments: