Wednesday, June 3, 2009

made it 4 years!


Hey Everyone!
Yea, it's me again. (yay!) Today is Wednesday but not just any normal Wednesday! It's me and my boyfriend's 4th year Anniversary! Yes, this means we have been together for 4 years. Wow, the time does fly by. lol Unfortunately, he has work and I have school...all day. ugh. Oh well, that's not going to stop me from smiling!
Maybe he'll read this or not, but I just want to say;
I am very happy and truly lucky to have such a great and wonderful man in my life. With all the crap that goes on in this world, it's nice to have someone who is truly yours. Someone sweet, understanding, dependable, honest, loyal, humble, cute, sexy, delicious (lol) and lovable. I couldn't have asked for a better guy. I know I don't tell you that enough, but you're a really good guy. I love you.
Ok, off the mushy stuff before someone calls me out, like usual. lol
I'm going to eat something and return to my usual routine of school and being bored out of my mind. ugh...yea, that's life for ya. Stick in there til you get it done! (or close to it.)
Til next time, peoples....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he is your PIMP.