Monday, October 27, 2008

A little game


Wanna play a game? It's called what's in my purse! I know, I know, sounds a little lame, but hey, you're reading it.

-Sensual Amber lotion (travel size)
-comb (we all need one)
-Car keys And extra keys
-check book (who writes checks anymore)
-4 pens
-3G iPod (black)
-2G iPod nano (silver)
-notepad (just in case)
-calculator (I'm bad with math)
-a lot of receipts
-money pouch (with a little money)
-earphones
-mase
- digital camera
-contact solution
-hand sanitizer
-peppermint
-2 usb drives
-school ID
-mouth wash
-lip gloss
-mirror
-nail clipper
-Debit card, license, gate card, and other club cards
and I think that's about it.
I got a lot of stuff but I don't use everything. When I use a smaller purse, I have a lot. When I use a big one, stuff gets in the way...ugh. I'm not really all into purses but I do wish there was an easier way to carry my stuff.
Til next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that had to be the dumbest post in blogging history. you are a total AIRHEAD!

Jayivey said...

Thanks for your comment. I'll be back with more soon!