Tuesday, October 28, 2008

08 doesn't seem so great....


Hey everyone,
It's me again. I thought after losing my brother this year, I wasn't going to lose another. Well, l was so wrong. Today, I got an disturbing phone call from my old roommate's phone. It was her mom. She told me she had pasted. I was so shocked and dumbfound...I didn't know what to say or how to react. I just told her I'm sorry, if there's anything I can do, let me know. Really, I just wanted to hug her and tell her I know the feeling. Though I haven't truly gotten over my brother's lost, now I have another to grieve for. I really cared a lot about Tiffany. I called her Tippy. She was a very sweet girl and often misunderstood. I only known her for a little over 2 years now. But just that short time of knowing her, I did realize she was really great friend. She was one of the first people who I met when I moved to Atlanta and who wanted to hang out with me. She was one of the only people who spent my 19th birthday with me when I couldn't go back home to see my family and boyfriend. She taught me how to ride Marta and she gave me advice a few times on men. She also came home with me to my hometown one weekend to hang with me and my friends.With that being said, I will always love her. I'm really hurt that this happened to her, to such a young spirited soul. I pray for her family everyday. I'll never forget her and I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together.

R.I.P. Tiffany Capers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that about your friend. Hope things get better for you.

Jayivey said...

Thank you so much...