Thursday, October 30, 2008

I wonder


Does anyone ever wonder what's it like to be...dead? I do, all the time. It's strange how things happen the way they do. And it's even more strange when they happen more than once.
I never took too well to deaths and I still don't. But as I got older, I start to feel numb a lot. Like after I cry one HUGE cry. I just sit there and think a lot and then I wonder what's it like to be dead. Is it like how it is on TV? Does your spirit fly over everyone and you watch them weep over losing you? Do you go to heaven or hell or just get stuck in limbo? Or do you just stay in the ground and you don't have no sort of memory at all? I wonder because everyone has their own kind of saying what happens to people when they die. Some say, "their in heaven looking down on you and with the rest of your loved ones." And the rather less religious kind of people will just tell you they are gone and just enjoy the good times. Umm, I wouldn't prefer to hear that, but I guess it's better than telling me some crappy answer like, "Get over it! They are dead!" *sigh* I don't know. Then sometimes I wonder what happens to things they valued the most or did they get a chance to let everyone know how they felt or what not? Supposedly, death is painless. Some people look at it as scary, dark and lonely. What do I see it as? I'm not quite sure myself. I just know I wonder what they do and think after it's all over and where are they and how long? I wonder...
Til next time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ask someone who is dead how it feels. Another STUPID post! "I wonder how death feels?" You're an idiot! Death feels like Death you Dumbass! I only check this out to curse out someone daily! Thanks for being the stress release that I need!

Jayivey said...

Glad to assist you, homie! :)