Sunday, March 1, 2009

Where did that come from?


I was in a deep sleep. I was woken by my huge orange cat. He was staring at me for the same reason every morning he wakes me so dang early. He was hungry.
It was very cold in the house this morning. I thought the heat was on. I heard rain. So, I thought it was rain. Duh! After my boyfriend left, I got up about 2 hours later so I could go to work. I got ready to go, I opened the door and WHAT THE HELL?!
Snow...it was frickin' snow everywhere. On the first of March. Odd weather. I wasn't prepared for this. I was hoping they would cancel work. No, they didn't. I should of known since the first interview with that job was on a snowy day like today. It was so pretty and nice and fluffy. I wish I was off to play in it but I could only look out the window at it. It was continuously falling. Beautiful. We don't get snow very often here, so it was very nice. :) All in all, it was a good day.
Til next time.

No comments: