Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I went to West End mall & all I got was this damn weave?


Ok, so yesterday was my only day off of the week. (I work everyday) So, I decided to go on a little exploring adventure with my boyfriend. We went to the most ghetto-est mall EVER!!! It's called West End. (Atl.GA.) That place is so ghetto!! I kept hearing all the stories and myths about how that mall is. First of all, it's more like a plaza than a mall. Just one floor of so called stores. When you first walk in, there's people arguing outside in the front. Busted cars or cars done up with rims and loud music. Kids all over the place. There was NO air conditioning inside of that mall. NONE! It was hotter in there than it was outside...not to mention it was cooler on the train than it was in that mall. So sad.... The only stores they had was a few shoe stores, a music store, resturants like ricky's ny style pizza and jaquan's chiness express. (made up names) There was a store in there that was basically like a cross between the dollar store and big lots. A store that does nothing but weave. SMH. Jewelry store/those stands that sit in the middle of the mall. Oh, and get this, there was a store where strippers buy their gear. WTF?!?! What's really good?! I mean, it's funny because I was talking to my BF about where do you buy clear heels. Then next thing I know, I see a bunch of them in display in front of the store window...along with some other things...ugh. I guess on the bright side, they did have a Rainbow store. Man, who am I kiddin'? That was the WORST mall I ever went to in my life!!! I'd rather buy my clothes off the side of the road in the middle of nowhere of a truck from an old southern farmer named Hank.
Well, I got that out of my system. I'm not going there again. Next time, I'll just believe the roomers. Til next time~

6 comments:

Saule Wright said...

When I was in ATL, I NEVER visited West End Mall. I drove by once...that was ENOUGH for me.

Anonymous said...

you sound so bougie in this post. I'm sorry that the West End isn't good enough for you.

P.S. IF YOU AINT NEVER BEEN TO THE WEST END..DON'T EVER COME TO THE WEST END, CAUSE YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND THE WEST END, SO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE WEST END.

Nigga trying to use words they can't spell. It's "myth" not meth.

WES!! said...

hahaha....

did you at least get a haircut?

MyImmortal2256 said...

Dude! Come on now. There's no need to get your blood pressure raised all because she doesn't like West End Mall. She has every right to put down that mall if its as bad as she says it is. It's her blog and if you dont like it get the fuck off her page. If you prefer West End Mall then thats your perogative. But it's also her perogative to not like West End Mall. So just deal with it!

Gr@eginator said...

Go to Ford City Mall in Chicago by Midway Airport! It's a wrose mall EVER in Chicago! I went there and it was smellin over there! People Act all hard and takky and they stared at you like they wanna rob you, and kill you.Theres alot of gun shootings in Ford City Mall. That mall has shut down many time due to gang related! They did closed a mall down due to gas explosion in a parking lot. Theres alot of stabbings, and gang fights in ford city mall! I stay away from that mall. Alot of hip hop, and r&b artist comes there alot!

Gr@eginator said...

I love hip hop/rap, and r&b! but too many people out there gets killed in ford city mall for no reason!