Sunday, March 1, 2009

A love story between a Paraplegic & a monkey


You know what movie sucks REALLY bad?
Monkey Shines.
Yes, the old one. Why do I say this? Well... I never actually seen that horrible movie til last night and man, did I regret it! I remember back in the days at the age of 8 going to Blockbuster with my mom and brother looking for movies. My brother always wanted to go to the Horror section. I hated the horror section. Every once in a while, I'll go over there and see what's the fuss about. Well, I saw this particular movie cover of a stuffed monkey with a bloody razor blade. Creepy...
And I always thought, "Man, that movie probably is scary as crap!!!"
Fast forward um-teen years later, and I see this darn thing on OnDemand (some free movie channel) and decide to see what it's about. Big surprise, that shit was the WORST ... ugh...just terrible...BAD...I can't even find the words for that bull!
In a fuckin' nut shell, that movie was about some dude who just got through bangin' his girlfriend and goes out immediately for a jog soon to be hit by a truck and becomes a paraplegic. His friend, some "genius" who injects strange fluids into monkeys to make them "smarter" and some chick who trains monkeys to do things around the house for lazy humans. They give this man in the wheelchair a monkey and it does stuff for him and somehow is able to link with his thoughts and crap. Then the man realize the monkey is bad because it killed his mother, best friend, his asshole doctor-who could of saved him from being a paraplegic and his ex girlfriend-who got with the asshole doctor after she found out dude was paralyzed from the neck down. Ending: Dude takes a huge bite out of the monkey's neck and ripes him/her apart. And he gets another operation so he can walk again. Ends up with that lady who trained the damn monkey.
HOW LAME IS THAT!?!?!? UGHHHH! That was waste of my time and energy and memory. I could of had a V8. Dammit!!
I know I don't usually curse but that movie was pretty Fuckin' bad. Not as bad as the Gingerdead man....DON'T SEE IT!!!!
Til next time...

No comments: