Saturday, March 28, 2009

Loud people urk me.


OK, here's another one of my pet peeve pieces. Today's happen to be one that happened a few days ago.
So the last day of school came and went and I'm on Spring Break. So far, a very rainy spring break. ugh. And my last day in my web design class, there was a girl who had received a phone call. Now, you think she would just take the call outside the classroom or something...you know, common curiosity (?) or whatever. Well, NO! She wants to be different! She wants to take the call right then and there in our quite classroom where people are working and take the damn call. And it wasn't just a quick "hey, I'm in class, call you later". NO, it was a long conversation about what?! I don't know! She spoke in spanish the whole time. She's Jamaican!! Then she was loud with it! And her voice sound like she had a bad cold or something. I was this close to walking out the room...that's just rude. And after her 30 minute convo, she didn't even apologize to the people she disturbed. That's some BS. But you know what, I'm glad she did it. Gave me something to talk about. lol
So next time you're in a public place and it's quite because people are, I don't know, working! Keep in mind, you should be considerate and just step out the room.
Til next time...

2 comments:

KIng Jerm said...

I sense some RACISM!

Jayivey said...

I sense SHUT UP!