Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random iz what they call me!?


I was talking to a really good friend on the phone the other night and she was telling me that she reads my blogs. I was like, "thanks! that's great! I'm glad someone does!" She told me that after reading my blogs, I am very random. lol. I guess there's nothing wrong with that. After all, I am, kinda.
So, every so once in a while when people actually wanna comment on my post, I get those angry people who curse me out because my views are different from theirs. Isn't the whole point of blogging is stating your opinion? Who says you gotta agree with them? damn. for an example. I mentioned in the Keyshia Cole post that I always get people cursing me out about that lady just because I don't think she's God's greatest gift to R&B. I'm sorry I don't feel that way. News flash: Everybody isn't going to like what you like. But for sure, someone was sending me an very angry message about how jealous I am of Keyshia Cole and all the things that didn't have anything to do with what I was saying in the post. Hmm... ok. And then I get some angry rapper mad because I told my experience at West End mall. Honestly, I don't think anyone in the right mind would like that place. For real. I mean, even Ryan Cameron (V-103) said he wouldn't date a girl who shopped at West End for a date. Come on now. It's not just me.
I'm not going to stop saying my opinion on things, because why? Who am I trying to please? If you don't like it, don't read it. I don't read, watch or entertain things I don't like. Why? Why waste your time? And for those who know me personally know I don't mean any harm on this stuff. I'm just talking/bloggin...
Anyway, I gotta go to school.
Til Next time

1 comment:

MyImmortal2256 said...

LOL. I know who that friend is. LOL. It was me!(wasn't it?) LOL. Im pretty sure it was me. I love reading your blogs, they keep me entertained. And plus since we dont talk alot they kind of keep me up to date on what your life has been like, until we get the chance to talk again. Don't worry about what people say about your blogs. You have the right to feel the way you feel. It's their problem that they are wasting time they will never get back reading stuff that they know they wont agree with. Keep up the great and entertaining writing! Don't let people discourage you.