Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cadillac Records


So a few days ago, I saw these neon pink passes sitting on top of the punch clock at work. They were passes to that new movie Cadillac Records. For a screening or something. (Never been to one of those before, so I thought "let's go!!") So, I got one for me and my boo. We left the house around 6:40 and arrived around 7:35. Don't ask what happened! It was pretty good for a free movie. LOL It was a lot better than what I thought it was going to be like. I mean, they had a lot of funny parts, though it's not a comedy. I like the casting. And the story was pretty good. Lots of love-angles. I'm not going to go into the movie just in case someone wants to see it. After all, it's not out in theaters yet. If I had to grade it on a scale 1 to 10, I'd give it a 7. And if we're talking school terms, I'd give it a B. I nice bold B. There were a few parts that were kinda left out for me and what not, but the music was great and the characters, once again, where awesome. And the commericals are a little off about that movie. First of all, they make it seem like another generic black people movie and it's not. One of the main characters was Adrein Brody!! He was good, by the way. And second, they put Beyonce ALL over the previews and movie poster as if she was the main character. Yes, her character she played is still alive today but man, what's with the overshininess! (made that up) Anyway, somewhere in the movie I missed a good 5 minutes because somebody decided they wanted to bring their 5 kids with them (2 of them being babies.) Well, this baby started crying and the mother refused to walk outside with all of that. Of course we were sitting right behind the noise. UGH!! And everyone looked around, including us. So out of nowhere some guy yells from the back, "Ay, take that baby outside!!" And a lot of people started laughing, including us. So the daddy got up but his girlfriend (?) told him to sit down. Funny thing, the baby stopped. LOL.
Anyway, I'm going to close this one, I got a long day tomorrow.
til next time...

Oh yea, that wig Beyonce had on was TERRIBLE....Stop it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there you go again...always talking about that boyfriend.