Friday, December 19, 2008

Jayden bigger than daddy?!


A while back, I seen the movie A Pursue of Happiness and I was like, "wow, Will's son is pretty good". And I didn't expect to see him in another til he was a little older. Then I saw his sister got a little jealous and thought she could act better, so they put her in I Am Legend. She didn't have a co-starring role as he bro had but she was in it enough to tell if she could act or not. Her, not so much. I hate to say it but her little brother is a lot better than her. Maybe she'll get better with time, though. Maybe.
So I also notice that Mr. Jayden is in that new movie about the world standing still-an old classic...(I didn't say it was good!) And I'm like, "Jeez! This boy is not going to stop!" Well, I saw a pic of him on the red carpet or something in Japan for the premier and I'm like, "Whoa, this boy is going to be big! Maybe bigger than his father!" Well...maybe not yet. He has a while to go, a few more bubble-gum rap albums, a TV sitcom series and few blockbuster hits to go. BUT he's almost there! Go Jayden! Can this boy be stopped? Eh, he might. Just being realistic.
Maybe one day when I have kids, he'd be the Will Smith of their time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its "The Pursuit of Happyness"

get it right