Monday, December 8, 2008

Why I don't listen to V-103 no more...


For about a while now, I been listening to V-103 and I like the station a lot. But I really hate it when I turn on the radio and I hear the same song I heard 5 minutes before I stepped out the house. Then I would go to school and get in the car after school and hear the song again. That's just...UGH... So, I stopped listening to V-103 for that very reason. Now it takes a very dumb song to make me stop listening to a station completely but this song just about done it. What song you ask? "Pop Champagne" By Jim Jones and Ron ...uhh what's his face... I hate that song to death! And I tried to give the video a chance then I saw this lady with a billion tattoos on her back and she was doing some dance trying to show off her tattoos. I was so ashamed. Where is the music going these days!? Come on!! We're in a recession!! Who has money to "pop champagne"??!? Ughh. Man, I'm done!!!

No comments: