Sunday, December 14, 2008

David Blaine = Jesus?




OK, I know I might be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY wrong for this but I just have to make this point. You know how people say that Jesus will come back to earth and he will be at the point where you don't know it's him? Like, he could be a homeless man or something? And isn't the world all nuts right now anyway right at the moment where he may come back?? Hmm...ok, so I was watching David Blaine's show...I don't know the name of it. Shame on me. And I see some of the tricks he do. Some of them aren't really magic...it's just him doing stuff. But the ones that are "magic" are like really good and makes you wonder, HOW DID HE DO THAT?!?! Well, I was thinking since he can make an empty can of beer turn into a full unopened can of been right before your eyes, this man must not need money. He can eat out of the trash all day, literally. He can make a half eaten sandwitch to a hot fresh sandwitch. Also, noone knows what the heck this man's ethnicity is. (I know I don't.) This guy hasn't hurt himself yet...that says a lot. Now for my question, could David Blaine be Jesus??? (the more modern version) Come on...think about it. And does anyone REALLY know the whole story of the bible being that a bunch of chapters/pages are missing out of it anyway depending on what verison you get? (because Mr.King James didn't like the way a few things went.) Just think about it...
Til next time...

No comments: