Saturday, December 13, 2008

Concentrate, you idiot!!


UGHH!
Sometimes I mean to go through with something and it doesn't get done til the very last second. Y'all know what I mean. It's like for example, I'll say "I'm going to get in the bed in about 20 minutes". Next thing I know, I'm up for another 2 hours just reading stuff and shopping...killing time for what? I don' t know. Maybe I'm a little ADD...I hope not.
Lately, my hours at work has increased, so I'm at work ALL the time now. The only time I 'm off is the days I'm suppose to be at school. On the weekends, I defiantly hate because I work til late and have to come right back less than 9 hours the next day. My feet hurt and if it wasn't for the HIGH intake of caffeine from the coffee, I'd be really tired. But I can't really complain, it's a job. And I do get money. Not a lot, but I do get some. So, it's all good at the end of the day. And the people are pretty cool too...the ones I work with. The customers are a different story. LOL
School is...uhh...well I'm waiting for it to end. I still get depressed walking down the halls. I still wish I could of found a better place before I enrolled there and I kinda wish I didn't owe so much in loans. haha, that's life for ya, huh?
My cat is acting hella hyper. He's a teenager now and I can't tell him nothing. He thinks he's on top of the world and owns it too. I still love him, though.
Lately, I been drawing more...sketching I guess. I am finally getting some sort of motivation back. I get inspired by the oddest things sometimes.
Right now, Ghostbuster 2 is on...and I kinda start reminscing about the good old days before everything gotten so corrupted, and just started watching it. It's still pretty good movie.
Even though my heat is on in my house, I'm still cold as crap. I have on sweat pants...it's not working. Ughh.
Sometimes, I think of better...more interesting things to write about but I always forget by the time I'm by a computer. And I do have internet on my phone now, but how lame is that to write a long blog on your phone...and drive at the same time?? Not cool at all.
As I think about where my life is at this point, I'm not too disappointed...there's always room for improvement. I'm still young-ish and I haven't quite figured out what I am, suppose to be or wanna be yet. I guess that's ok. Am I happy? So far, so good. Like I said, there would be a few things I would try to fix or change. But I think I'm pretty happy. My parents are still here, I have my brothers. I have ... a few? good friends. I'm with someone I really love. I'm in school. I have a job. I'm talented. I have my health.
One thing I know that I want to do but can't start is a comic. I have a hard time sticking to one subject or plot or whatever. Then sometimes it's not that funny or nobody gets it but me. Or sometimes it's one of those jokes where after you explained for about half an hour and they get it but it's not funny anymore because you took so darn long. Then I thought about doing a graphic novel. I probably won't finish it. Then the story would change up by the end. You'd be reading it saying, "this story about a lonely girl and her dog is pretty good, I wonder how she's going to make it to Harvard." Then when you get to the end, you'll be like, "so she's a vampire who can fly only in the daylight but never do because she'll fry, her dog died of cancer and Harvard doesn't exsist in that world". What da hell?!?! Yea...I can't stick to one subject...must be that ADD again.
One day, I will perhaps. Maybe. lol You'll know if I do.
Well, I think I'm going to actually take myself to bed now. I said this over and over again. But I keep fighting sleep like a baby.
Til next time.

No comments: