Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why I gotta be hating?




Everyone has that conversation with friends or associates about what celebrities they like or whatever. The conversation that I get continuously cursed out about is Keyshia Cole. I just never liked her. She's probably cool as a person, but I just don't like her music. Sometimes it's catchy, but all her stuff sound like a high school or middle school girl wrote it. She uses the words "Love, think, you're, you, LOVE, You think You're in love, the one" and many others I can't think of right now. It's not that hard to get a thesaurus to change it up a little!! And not to mention, I don't like her show either. It's really ignorant. Not saying she is...the show. It's really putting black people in a bad light...like we all act like that. I don't know. I haven't really watched it either. Just the previews alone made me change my mind. Then one day I was getting on the bus. I looked over to the left of me on this ad that's on the bus stops..and guess who it was?! Yes, that's right, Keyshia Cole! Advertising for a relaxer (pink lester or something) A little too hood for me. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO GO THAT ROUTE!!!?! OMG!!! So anyway, that's why I don't like Keyshia Cole. Well...all that and I don't like the way she dresses. Ok ok, hate is out!
Til next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.