Friday, February 13, 2009

Random Thought


I remember when I was in high school and people us to send each other notes or emails saying they like you or asking you do you like them. I know, this is random but I saw this thing on a ad on a site I was on today and it made me think: why does it have to be "yes" or "no"?? Why isn't there an "you aiight" button or a "I guess" or something?? I know that's not as great as YES or even NO. I mean with NO, at least you know that they aren't and you don't have to try no more. But what if they think you're cool but they don't like you like that or at all...lol Where's the in betweens!!!? Gosh people! Work with me!!! lol I'm being stupid.
Just a random thought......

1 comment:

Ashley said...

LOL, but its a good thought though! There really should be more options than just yes or no.