Saturday, June 27, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson :(



I know this is mighty late of me. But of course the world knows Michael Jackson is dead. Man, that feels funny saying. After 3 days, I'm still shocked and at disbelief. I feel terrible. It's so sudden and caught us all off guard. Mike was one of my favorite singers. Almost everything he made was a hit (back then) and he inspired almost every singer out today. He was known all over the world. He was admired by tons. Everyone wanted to be him.This guy was so talented. And so misunderstood. I felt sorry for him. And what the media did to him was terrible. Always attacking the man and so much stress on him for years. He was a very remarkable man, for some reason he wasn't happy with himself. As of most talented people, I feel, aren't. I sympathize with his family, kids and close loved ones. Fans too. I'm hurt. I cried yesterday. I didn't think he'd die so soon. Who knew? With time, I know it'll ease away but right now, it's just shocking. Maybe he can rest in peace and have no stress on him, where ever he is.

RIP Michael Joseph Jackson. We love you and you'll NEVER be forgotten. Live on.
love,
me.

No comments: