Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kinda Odd...


Ok, some of you may have seen this before and I apologize, but this is the first time I ever seen this. It kinda caught me off guard. (a lot) The guy in the drawn picture kind of looks like the guy who's broadcasting this news segment. If it is him, that's messed up and funny as hell at the same time!! XD The way he's looking too is just...priceless!! Ha! I'm sorry dude. I have GOT to find the back story behind this.



OK, enough with my randomness for now. I'll be back...


Til next time. Live sweet.

UP DAMN DATE: I noticed you can't see the hand drawn pic on the side...due to this pic being kinda big. I'm not at my computer at the moment, so I can't make any changes....I also don't have the program(s) on my computer to do so. So just use your imagination for me...just this once.

No comments: