Monday, November 15, 2010

If I don't got it all...improvise!

*RING*
Hmm...why don't I ever hear the alarm go off? Maybe I should invest in one of those new alarms for people like me..the ones that sound like a chain saw or something. Yea...that'll fix me!
So, I got a late start today on my errands and taking care of business, which consist mainly of job hunting, paying bills, balancing my account and underwear shopping! (you can NEVER have enough underwear!) Victoria's Secret had a sale- 7 for $25 which is a sweet deal for them. Ha! SO...need I say more?
I ran into one of my old co-workers from Planet Smoothie. She had another set of twins. Yes, you heard right. She has 4 children and they are twins. WOW!! What's the chances of that?
I got everything done except my school stuff, unfortunately. Hopefully, I'm able to figure something out. I hope. Ugh.
I've been going to Caribou to use the wifi lately. Their wifi rocks! and uh...good cocoa! :) yum! I decided to take a break and write a bit. You know, keep up in the blog world...you know, for the kids?
My friend somehow left her draws in my car from the last time we hung out. She told me to throw them away...but some reason, they are still there. How do you leave your draws in someone's car anyway??
I was looking at dogs lately...I kinda want one. But I know I don't have the time or the money...so scratch that. Plus, I need to get my cat back.
My roommate is being nice to me all of a sudden. I hope he isn't dying.... ugh. I'll feel bad about all the bad things I said about him (which we so true) Sidenote: I'm so not moving in with him in January. I will literally, fall on top of a knife.
Why is the air blowing in my face?? Isn't it kinda cool out? Um...
I'm still looking for work...hopefully someone is nice enough to give me a chance...PLEASE!!! I gotta get out!! OMG!!!
I found some boots I like, but I don't have any money to get them. Drag...
I was thinking about ways to get money...um...drugs?
I was hoping that if I really had to gain weight, it would only be like 5 more pounds...not in my stomach. Sweet...
They are really pushing the holidays...I saw Christmas trees and gingerbread men in August...uh, what?!
Well, I gotta go! Mom called!!
Til next time...and all that jazzafix!

No comments: