Friday, June 18, 2010

When my day comes...

I went to one of my close friend's graduation today to see her "walk". It was a exciting day. I was really happy for her! And at the same time, I got kind of sad because I should be there. But instead, I'm still there, watching from a far. She seemed happy at first and as the day went on, she seemed to have gotten sad or something. Will it be like that for me when I graduate? Will I be sad on the day I've been waiting for for a long time!? I don't exactly know what was wrong. But I know when my day comes, that weight will be lifted off my shoulders....
and then a new one will come... *sigh*
till next time...soon couldn't come sooner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STRIVE AND SUCCEED!... FEED THE WOLF THAT PROTECTS WHATS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST. START WITH SIMPLE EXPRESSION (LIKE MAKING A COMIC STRIP). THERE ARE PEOPLE (like me) OUT HERE WHO ARE PROUD OF YOU NO MATTER WHAT. YOU GOT THIS! GO FOR THE GUSTO!