Wednesday, June 30, 2010

for the sake of writing....and love

Lately, I've been working a lot! I have two jobs...and it's all great and everything. (not really) but I need the money really bad...so, it will do for now...til I can do better. I been trying to write a script for this movie my friends and I are trying to do. We are really trying to make it a good one this time. I mean, all of the movies were good but this one will be longer than 5 mins and the acting will be better...and well, just all that good stuff. :) haha
I hate that every job I do is basically me doing heavy lifting, cleaning toilets and dealing with unmanageable customers. Most of them are dumb as wall paint. But...what can I say? Those are the only type of jobs I can get while I'm in school who will work with my schedule. I'd probably kill to sit down sometimes. But I have faith that I will do better than this and it will pay off...somehow...sometime...soon...I hope.
I try to appreciate those things in life that make me smile and reminds me that life ain't so bad. I try. I try to not seem like I'm ungrateful for anything or try to look at the big picture. With me being of the female race....I think I skip that at times. But I do understand and realize that it always could be worst...and things happen for a reason. And as Marge Simpson said "things always work out in the end". Never could of been more right.
As confusing my life is right now...I still manage to find some sort of peace.
I wish you felt that way about me... still hoping and working towards trust and forgiveness...it's not easy. Maybe one day, I'll know what's on your mind and what is going on exactly...because confusion is my middle name.
I gotta go...time for..yep, you guessed it! WORK!
Till next time.

No comments: