Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random thoughts for food?


Recently, I was watching a couple of new music videos and realized something about myself: I don't have patience for music videos anymore. Not even the ones I like the song of. Sad, isn't it? I don't know what it is...I'll watch it till the 1:43 mark, then my attention goes elsewhere. Short attention span catching up with me? Hmm...who knows?
Rap music kinda annoys me now. I use to like it, some what. But now, it's just total garbage. And it's not knock at the GOOD rap. It's that BS by the name of Soulja Boy and Lil'B...ugh. They give good music a bad name.
I'm not into that music that sounds like cats stepping on pianos and a man screaming at the top of his lungs either...(what do you call that?)
I also realize that the weather channel does not predict the weather too good anymore... You think it's gonna be all sunny and smiles, and BAM! Flash flood. Haha, I guess that's life, huh?
I should be doing some sort of homework assignment or project but once again, I'm not able to concentrate. Too much on my mind?
I got an email from my teacher reminding us to meet at a gallery about 30 mins away from where I live. Um...what?
I'm trying to get a new kitty. She's 5 weeks. The youngest I've had in a really long time. Trying to decide when I'm going to go get her.
I have a craving for a pretzel...but I can't get one.
What's with this world and sex anyway? And dumb people....yeah, they annoy me too.
Yeah, random, I know. This is my thought process on a regular basis.
I guess I'll go now. So much to do...not enough time in a day.
Till next time...or not.

No comments: