Saturday, May 15, 2010

One of those days

Hello again! Yeah, yeah, I know its been a while again, but at least it hasn't been a few months in between. With all the things that are going on these days, sometimes it's hard to just you know, write. At least for me it is. Anyway...
Another weird sunny/hot/partially cloudy day....and I'm in the house just lounging. I could be doing something constructive. It's not like I don't have anything to do. But I'm just eating waffles, talking to my cousin, and writing this. Hmm.
I think I'm going to look into another profession... something that doesn't cost much but will make much. If that makes sense.
Yahoo news usually have good news but when it's slow news day, OMG, do they put the most random nonsense articles up. I can't really lie, though. I do enjoy the "best frozen foods to eat and the worst frozen foods to eat" articles. Ugh...
I think I need more motivation because it's hard for me to get things done and with it not being enough hours in a day, what's a girl to do?? Sometimes, I question is animation is what I want to do anymore. I love to draw. I love to make stories. But when it comes to me animating, I choke up...ugh. Why don't I have more confidence in myself? Who knows. I have a great support system in my hometown and in my apartment which I love them very much. But for some reason, I can't get inspired the way I should be...ugh.
It started to rain really bad just now. Pouring. I been writing this entry for about 3 hours now. Why am I not done? I think I need a cup of coffee. I think I'm going to go get me some.
In the meantime, blah. Because it's just one of does days.
Till next time

No comments: