Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cocoa anyone?


I just felt like posting a fun little post about something that I love to drink a lot!! Not alcohol...I'm talking about Cocoa! Hot Chocolate!! Yumm to the 5th power!!! Anyway, my top 3 favorite cocoas!


3. Seattle's Best Cocoa Trio!
It's Trio Chocolate sauce, Milk, whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, white chocolate flakes, and a dark chocolate stick right on the side! This one is certainly certified!
2. Starbuck's Hazelnut Hot Chocolate!!
I'm not talking about that "signature hot chocolate" thing they came out with a few months ago. I'm talking about back in '07 when I use to work there, I use to throw in a couple of pumps of hazelnut syrup and vanilla into my plain hot chocolate and make a sweet flavorful hazelnut hot chocolate!! Banger!!
And last but not least...a new favorite of mines...
1. Lindt's Hot Cocoa mix!!
Yes, that's right. The Lindt store has the packets sold individually for a dollar of premium rich hot chocolate. All you do is put the power in your cup, pour hot milk over it and enjoy! Add whatever you like, (I usually add a little sugar and maybe some Hazelnut creamer..) It's really rich, really good and if you like Lindt chocolate, which I do, you'll love this! Sweeeeeeeeet!
That ends my short post. til next time, ya'll!

J

No comments: