Sunday, October 24, 2010

My living situation is so gay.

So, here I am at 1:52am at a local 24hr Dunkin Donuts using the wifi just so I can get away from my ridiculous roommate. Fun? Hardly.
I try to look at it on the bright side... (what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?)
But everytime I see his face, it makes me want to shove a pool stick in his skull. I just don't get it. How could anyone have THAT much to complain about? Hmmm.... Most gay guys are cool. This one...OH NO! So, as of now, I'm plotting my escape. Somehow, I seem to be always on the run now-a-days. I guess it makes a good story to tell, I suppose. *sigh*
On other news, Metric is having a concert this week and it's $50. I want to go but $50 is a little steep for me. So...I guess I'll just listen to their albums...lol
This weekend of course, is Halloween weekend. My cousin and I are celebrating...as usual. What does she want to do this year? She doesn't know. She just want to have fun. Which is totally fine but don't shoot down every idea someone else tells you if you don't have a clue what you want to do. And also, if you don't really have enough money to do all the things you want to do, let's keep it cheap. (advice for today from yours truly)
Lately, I've been feeling kinda old. I know I'm not that old but it sucks when someone in high school thinks you're their age and then finds out your not and respond with "Damn you're old!" O_O Yup...
Any new news? Trying to finish the dreaded AIA. Trying to find a job working overnight since that would be the only time I'll have to work. Looking for a new place to stay. It's getting kinda heavy, I might just have to move into my brother's living room. From living room to living room, here I come to stay!
I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. I love food. Food rocks.
I can't help but to admit, I'm a little sad I don't have anyone this year...cuddling season is approaching...*sigh* oh well...I guess I'll just sip my coffee and dream. Be happy, Jay. Things aren't all that bad.
Well, I'm going to go now. I have a lot to do...and I'm getting paranoid out here.
Til next time.... Someday it'll bring me back to you...

No comments: