Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pondering on something late a night....

So, lately I've been working my butt off with barely time to eat,sleep or have a moment to myself...there's just not enough hours in a day. I swear. The days are still hot as hell...I'm so ready for the fall! :( I'm reluctant about finding out what I have to do for school...I'm so close. Will I get back in for the fall and graduate by Summer of next year?! Good question. Stay tuned I guess. My feet hurt a lot lately, I guess from being on them all the time. I thought since I work at a Mexican restaurant I'll get more immune to the cheese/dairy but no. It's still f***in me over. Ugh...
One of my friends who worked with me at one of my jobs had to leave Saturday. At such short notice too. She was suppose to leave next month but a change of plans made her leave very soon. I felt kinda bad for her because...well, in a nutshell, she was in love...her and her boyfriend both had to break up and neither one of them wanted to. It was really sad. That's all I'm going to say on that one...I don't wanna put her business out there like that. :-/ hmmm. I finally got a day off after a long weekend of working. It was nice to sleep in a bit. I'm thankful for that.
My mom took my dad to the hospital tonight...supposedly, he could be going blind in his right eye. I'm a little sad because I'm thinking...what would I do without my parents?! I don't want to loose either of them. And they just seem to be getting sicker and breaking down. I do wish and hope and pray on everything that they will live a little while longer to see me get married one day (if that will ever happen) and see their (well my mom's first) grandchild. And you know...just all of the above. I'm kinda tired of loosing people. Right now...it's just a little rough. Somehow lately, I've been able to keep a smile on my face and keep moving as if nothing is bothering me! :) The way it should be, I guess. *sigh*
Well, I do have to go right back to work tomorrow...just one job though. :) That's a little easy on me. Hopefully sooner than later, I'll be caught up on the bills and won't have to work two jobs anymore...or find something a little better that pays enough to survive a little. At the end of the day...I am trying to give it my all and just be a better person. And on a side note, since my car has been messed up, riding my bike is KILLING ME! But maybe it'll help me get back into shape, too. I hope so. I think my legs are getting a little toned now. Haha. :) Yay me!
Soo, I guess I"ll go now...you know...to sleep...It's late...and here I am again...up for no reason. I miss coffee. :(

Till next time! Stop procrastinating!

"He use to love me..."

No comments: